help with these crazy symptoms!

hopeisreal

Reaction score
Hey guys! I found out yesterday after being over a week late that I am again pregnant.

I'm on this thread because I was about 5 weeks pregnant when on October 10th I miscarried.

My husband and I decided to try again and were thrilled to find out I am pregnant now. Well, I'm about 5 and half weeks pregnant, and am completely paranoid after every symptom. I guess after last time, I'm just really worried it will happen again.

I was wondering if anyone else can help ease my worry and explain to me what could be the cause of these symptoms i've been having.

SO, the only really worrisome one that i've been having is that on both my left and right inner hip bone area, once in a while I'll feel some sharp or dull pain. Its either or and then goes away in a few seconds. Also, my boobs have been having some stabbing pain in it and then goes away. But then my chest like near my sternum into my upper right chest will hurt. Is that normal??

I'm sorry for the long read, but I guess it comes with the territory of being worried.
If anyone else can relate, please feel free to tell me.

Thanks much!

Hi! Congratulations on your precious bean! :happydance:

Oh my goodness! your story and mine are identical!
at 5.5 weeks October 14th i miscarried and found out on the 18th of this month i am expecting again!

i get that sharp stabby pain, though i'm not sure what it is mine is on my lower left side i have been told its normal as your body begins to streatch to accommodate the baby.

My breasts are not sore however my nipples feel like they are being ripped off and dipped in acid whenever fabric brushes them or they get touched or knocked.

Not sure about the chest pain but could be muscles stretching or breast related ask your Dr or midwife just in case its something underlying.

i am also having bad nausea and a sharp shooting pain in my feminine area for about a second then its gone, also i smell EVERYTHING!

hope this helps!

Congratulations!

I also sometimes get that sharp pain on both sides of my pelvic region. I was told its just everything stretching to get ready for baby and that it's normal. My midwife even told me to do the yoga cat and cow poses to help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->