Help with when did I conceived?

FutureVet

Reaction score
So I'm pregnant! Just found out so I can't get into the doctors till next week and I'm very anxious to know how far along I am! Here's what happened to me I started my period July 1st and had it till the 6th me and the hubby BDed the night of the 6th and the 7th a few times. I started with O symptoms around the 12th. Then later in the month I had some weird preggo like symptoms later in the month sore boobs, sleeping a lot and getting some weird food aversions/ cravings but tried not to think much of it as I also squired a cold. Then my period was about 2-3 days late but then I had bleeding that lasted awhile 5-6 days but no clotting. This was aug 2 when the bleeding started me and hubby BDed almost every day from the 26-31st of july. Now being aug. 24 I just got a BFP last night but BFN last week and throughout this week. So when would I have conceived in July or August? I am going to the dr to make sure everything is healthy and when I'm due but I'm so excited and curious!!

im not going to even act like i know when you conceived because july seems like you had a period and not implantation bleeding because it normally dont last 5-6 days. if you dont want to wait the wait do what i did. i went to er and told them i was having some pains in my abdomen they did every test pregnancy test all of that urine and blood. i also had an ultrasound to make sure baby was in the uterus. i found out i was four weeks :happydance:...now im six weeks

Sounds like you conceived in August and are around 4 weeks pregnant?? Especially since you just got a positive yesterday for the first time. Why not try a CB digital and see how many weeks it says?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->