Help with winding!?

Over the shoulder winding worked best for my baby, firm rubbing rather than patting would usually get his wind up. Sometimes a change in position would help as well, loads of times I would have been trying for ages only to hand LO to my husband who had instant success, and vice versa

Hi there, if none of the above works, I have found dentinox great and in my experience, it's better than infacol!

I find now he can hold his head up well to just sit him on my lap and gently bounce my knees and the burps just pop out! Or over shoulder with his arms up.

Mine always have done best sitting on my knee with their chin cheeks supported by my hand. Once they are older I would hold their chest. Sometimes a little bounce with the pats on the back. Whenever I would put over shoulder the pressure on their tummy would make them bring it back up. Each is different and you have to find the best way for them. :)

I bounce her on my knee whilst patting her back! Also lifting her up in the air going up and down helped bring it up.

If that fails I've found that sitting her in my knee and rocking her backward and forward can dislodge it.

If she still had wind after a few mins of rubbing/patting on her back then we layed her down for a min flat on her back and then sat her up and did it again and she'd burp almost immediateley sometimes just the sitting up worked :)

Over the shoulder is best for my little guy. He's on infacol now as well which has really helped him to get his wind up.

We just do the pats on the back over my shoulder for a few seconds, she's really good at getting it up (touch wood!) if she ever does struggle to get it up I lay her flat on her back for 30seconds ish then slowly sit her up, works a treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->