help!!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Chloe has stopped eating again she refuses all solids and clamps her mouth shut and just moans.

Could it be a phase? Should I force her or leave her? I dont want it to become a battle.

oh sweetie! what a tough one! i don't no what to suggest, could you entice her with something that's her favourite food? and have you spoken to a nice hv or dr that could give you some advice. also have you tried the food before milk thing, so she takes it. i do this with maddi, depending on what i want her to have most - e.g. at the moment i worry about her not having enough fluids so i give her her bottle first if this makes sense. big hugs for you :hugs: x

it doesnt matter which order I do it, I tried her favourite breakfast this morning and she wasnt having it, drank her water, had some milk, tried again and she wouldnt have it, took more milk...!

I've got all her favourites out for lunch and tea. I dont know if her teeth could be the problem, her top ones are giving her jip. Its so frustrating as we were starting to get somewhere

oh sweetie :hugs: it could well be her teeth. they always seem to go off there food when they're teething. do hope they pop soon :hugs: x

I'll try not to worry for a couple of days. I'm sure she'll eat something if she wants it, look at the size of her FFS, she's not going to suffer for it is she!!!

Will she eat if you let her feed herself?

Amelia has started getting fussy but she will eat sweet stuff, she seems to be going through a phase of liking to feed herself toast etc....

she wont feed herself or finger feed- never has. She's was quite happy to eat the yellow pages the othr morning though!! :dohh:

lol @ yellow pages!

I don't really know what to suggest, i guess she will eat eventually if she is hungry enough. She is still getting formula though so maybe she is just having an off day or maybe she is coming down with a cold sometimes they go off their food.

I'd put it down to teething and see if it gets better in the next few days

well she had a bit of lunch so i guess she's just having a couple of 'off days'

I kinda wish she hadnt- she had caulifower cheese and now keeps burpng in my face :sick: :sick: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->