Help :(

IroamMamma

Reaction score
Im 32weeks pregnant
Not sure if that has anything to do with my problem, i have a sore lump type thing *Down there* its only the size of a pea .. hurts when i touch it .. just wondering if it could be a pimple or something? its only just appeared :|:nope:

It may be an ingrown hair or a small abcess, can you geta mirror and see? If not get someone to have a look for you.

Have you tried to have a look hun? I've got a cyst which was just a tiny skin colored lump before i got pregnant but apparently the pregnancy hormones can make other things grow too. x

I would guess it's just a little cyst but it would be worth going to the drs to get it checked. I had one a few months ago - it was painful and it took me about 10days to work up the courage to go to the drs - i only ended up going because it hurt to sit down lol Anyway she said it was a cyst and gave me antibiotics and it cleared up so quickly. The reason i'd recommend going it that she said that if you've had it once you are more likely to get one again and if it comes back they like to lance them so they don't come back again.

Thankyou so much :)
i put some cream stuff on it last-night and it seemed to take away the swelling and pain .. if it persists im defiantly going to the Drs .. thank you so much has put my mind at ease once again :D x :happydance:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev332bp___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"