Help! :(

Lisa86

Reaction score
Hello, I am only a few weeks pregnant, but I am on a period now and it's really heavy, enough to fill tampons and is cramping a lot. Does this mean it's likely I've MC'd?

Thanks in advance x

I have no idea, ive never experienced anything like that, but I just wanted to say contact your midwife, right away if you havent already. Good Luck x

Hello lovely

Let us know how you get on. My thoughts are with you. Do you have someone with you?

:hugs:

did u have a postive hpt xxx hope its not a mc for u xxx u need to get ur self checked out if bleeding continues it might not be an mc xx

HUnni i feel for you xxx you need to get it looked into str8 away xxxxx let us know how you get on xxx

I'm really sorry but it sounds as tho it might be a m/c but u need to get checked out to be sure :hugs:

Also you shouldn't be using tampons you need to use sanitary towels

im sorry hun u need 2 take it easy and as above do not use tampons :hugs:

You should definately follow the advice of the others and get yourself checked over by a doctor or midwife. It may be fine, but better to get any type of bleeding and cramping checked out.

I really hope everything works out well for you.

xxx

id go straight to a&e hun and demand a U/S and also the other girls are right DO NOT use a tampon because if it isnt a m/c they are not safe to use in pregnancy and can cause infection, i had some blleding in the early weeks of this pregnancy but it wasnt heavy like u are saying and i had no cramps but stay positive and go straight to hospital x x i hope it works out for u hun i really do and let us know whats happening when u find out theres lots of suppport on here for you either way x x

i agree with all the advices above...
let us know if you need anything ...

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support, I'm only young and there's plenty opportunity to try again but I've become so attached already it'd be a terrible shame.

I'm going to the doctors tomorrow, the cramping has subsided. Sorry, I didn't mean tampons, I did mean sanitary towels! I wouldn't dream of using tampons. Anyway, yes, I do have a lovely boyfriend who's been great about everything, so I'm not alone.

Thank you all, will update when I know x

You should really seek some help - Are you UK? If so and in any pain please don;t wait for a GP appointment if your not in any pain and ok to wait it out then thats personal choice :hugs: They can see you at the hospital even for a hCG count (blood count) x

Good luck

Am sorry this is happening to you.
I hope it stops and will be checking on u when u update us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->