help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninale

Reaction score
This is the only forum that I could find that someone may be able to answer my question. I'm 16 years old, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday (I know it was a stupid decision) but typically stupid people don't think about that until after the deed is done. Anyway, it was 9 days after the start of my period. I'm not sure how long my cycle is, I dont count the days, but my period usually lasts about 3-4 days. He told me he had to pee before we had sex and never did, and he told me because he had to pee so bad he wasnt sure if he pulled out a little too late. I dont know if anything got through considering it only takes one sperm to fertilize an agg. I dont know what I really want to get out of this post...im just nervous as hell and I just want to know HOW high my chances are of getting pregnant I guess? Or just some help in general...about anything. Do I really need to wait two weeks after my missed period to take a test? I dont even know if I can wait for my next period. Also can I take the plan B? I know my dad will get it for me....but I dont know if I want to do that. im really nervous and dont know how I could be this stupid...somebody please tell me something. :sad2:

I'm afraid your not allowed to post here unless your actually pregnant, and they'll get locked... However as you only had unprotected sex yesterday, is suggest getting the morning after pill if your scared :) you're not actually pregnant yet even if an egg were to be fertilised. I hope everything works out for you

Thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back