help

yasmine4311

Reaction score
hi there i am new on this forum and i just wanted to know a few things. i was 10 days late for my period and i came on for 2 days, the first day was normal then the second was really light, i then came off. im not sure if that was my period or not. i then has a bit of spotting for a few days after that, so i took a pregnancy test but it came back negative. i have also experienced changes in my body and what i do, i am a smoker but i havnt had one in a few days because i just dont fancy it, which isnt like me because i usually smoke between 10-20 a day. i have also noticed that my nipples are sore, not all the time but frequently.

i need to know if i am pregant, can anyone help me?

thankyou.

Generally most home pregnancy tests can determine enough HcG in your system 12+ days after your period is due to determine whether or not you are pregnant. However, I know myself that not all pregnancy tests are made equal!

If you really think that what you experienced was in no way a normal period for you then I suggest treating yourself to a more expensive, digital test kit. Supermarkets usually have them for under £10. Take the test first thing in the morning as this is when there will be more of the chemical in your urine for the test to detect.

Stress and anxiety can make periods misbehave or not show at all, so whatever you do, try to go easy on yourself, especially if you're feeling a bit off.

thankyou for that i have been under alot of stress this year and depression as i have had 3 recent deaths in my family and they are all very close to me all in the space of 6 months. but my period hasnt changed like this at all through all of this, it only got heavier. this is why i am so concerned, as this is the first time ever that my period has been very light 10 days late and only lasting 2 days.

i am going to get another test tomorrow and then i will let you know my result.

thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->