help?!

alouisebx

Reaction score
My OH's sister is pregnant with baby number 2, and her fiance has started to go out all night and leaving her alone, she's asked him repeatedly not to do it as she's not comfortable as he doesn't check in and let her know hes okay. They've broken up over it and gotten back together, she's at her wits end. She's so worried as she's heard nothing since last night and she told him if he did it again she'd leave, she's on her way down now and moved all her stuff out of his but doesn't want to end up on her own, what can she do?! What do you ladies/gents think would be a good idea?!

He's showing her no respect at all, so I think she's doing the right thing by leaving.

He knew the consequences if he did it again and it didn't stop him, so I think he's sending a pretty clear message about where his priorities are.

Hopefully he will realise what he has lost and change his ways, but being on your own is better than being treated badly.

Hope she's ok x

She cheered up abit when she came down but yet her other son (not his) is going to football with him tomorrow. I'm so worried that she'll go back and get hurt. But I suppose we've done all we can she's an adult and can do what she wishes. Thanks for the advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->