Help

morena

Reaction score
I missed 3birth control pills, on the last week of the month. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, so i took them all on Wednesday (along with the wednesday pill). My boyfriend and I had sex on Thursday and Friday and he came in me once on both days. I took my pills on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but my period hasn't come yet. I haven't felt any of the cramps or weird feelings I get right before a period. Is it possible that I'm pregnant or am I just late?

Maybe you should take a test?? Or see your doctor for one?? None of us will know if you are pregnant or late but either is likely. When was period due and how many days ago did you have sex? If you miss more than 2 pills you are supposed to stop the packet and when period comes start the next one. You aren't supposed to take them all at once or on the same day.

i dont think u would be able to tell if ur pregnant , usually ur covered a bit even if u miss a pill or few..but still use back up.

what im thinking is u messed up ur cycle and that is why ur late..but question...since u missed ur pill why didnt u use back up method since u knew u missed them?

if u do it again and do not want the outcome of a baby use a back up method

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back