HelP!

kipkip

Reaction score
I'm 8+4 today and woke up with cramps exactly sane as AF but lighter , and boobs dont hurt as much today! :( I'm so worried now that I'm gonna lose the baby :( I had scan at 7+1 and all well with heart beat ...

Am I just being paranoid?

Will just be uterus stretching. Dont panick x

I had a lot of pains and cramps in my 8-10 week, lots of growing being done in that time!! Just take it as a sign that all is doing as it should : )... good luck hun!!!!

I get some pains daily. Especially in the earlier weeks! A/F like! I was told it was normal and unless its debilitating and/or you're bleeding, its nothing to worry about.

iv taken paracetamol and got a hot water bottle...

I fi were working today probably wouldn't notice it as much, but as im trying to work on reports at home im noticing it more...

im hoping all is well and its just growing and stretching pains that the little squidger is getting bigger :_)

it is stpid to think that you can grow a baby inside and not feel ANYTHING.... but as their so like AF pains its horrible! every trip to the toilet begins with a prayer "please don't let me see blood!"

Kipkip I've been going through the same thing but mine started 4 days ago. RE said all looks perfect so I'm done worrying about it for now. It comes and goes but I feel it mostly at night. Hang in there bump buddy lol.

I had a loss of pregnancy symptoms last week on nearly the same day as you - no more breast soreness, no more nausea. Not only did both come back within days but I had a scan on Monday for reassurance [I also had cramps but I have ulcerative colitis so it was likely cause by that]. Anyway, scan went great! Doctor said it's SUPER common for symptoms to come & go.

Yup I am having those same cramps. Af like but also like there's pressure on there from too tight jeans but I'm not wearing jeans! Started around 8 weeks. A few days ago my nausea disappeared and I thought about worrying about it but sure enough I threw up my lunch and breakfast and then some! Enjoy the break :hugs: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->