Help!

proudparent88

Reaction score
So my fiance' and I have different views for the baby if it is a girl than I do. When we had our son he named him the first name anyway. He chose Tommy after his grandfather. I feel it would only be right for me to choose the first name to this baby especially since it will be the last that I will be able to have. He wants to name a girl Mary Jane after his mom which is gone. I like the name Emily. I would be happy with a compromise of Emily Jane but he just won't agree does anyone have any ideas on how I can somehow combine the names so we are both happy? Also he doesn't like the boy names I have picked out either which are Kyle Edward and Matthew Zane. So I thought of combining them and making them Kyle Zane. What do you think?

I would offer him Emily Mary Jane and ask him if he likes any combo of the boy's names, so he feels he has a say in it.

If he doesn't agree to your compromise, tell him to stop hogging the baby names!!! :winkwink:

I would offer him Emily Mary Jane and ask him if he likes any combo of the boy's names, so he feels he has a say in it.

If he doesn't agree to your compromise, tell him to stop hogging the baby names!!! :winkwink:

So I ran your idea for the girl name by him and he said that it doesn't sound right I guess it has to flow evenly. ugh he just isn't willing to work with me at all on this.

Id tell him not to be so selfish with the naming - it should be a compromise between the 2 of you

also personally I wouldn't name my child Mary Jane as its well known slang for cannabis

Emily Jane is sweet

what about Emery Jane as a combination of Emily and Mary?

Maybe tell him you don't feel it necessary to have both of your children named after his family, but you are willing to compromise and have Jane as a middle name and you choose the first name. If he says no to that then tell him Mary Jane is completely of the table and so is just Jane as a middle name. It's a two way street!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->