Help

Reaction score
I'm new to cloth and have just received a £45 voucher to spend on nappies from my local council. I'm so stuck on what to do now! I can only use it with certain retailers and I know that I either want a AIO or a pocket because I figure this will be easier. If I get pockets, I want the inserts with them. I just don't know where to go from here!
I was looking at the Fuzzi Bunz and the Bumgenius but don't know if this is what I want.
Dylan is 24lbs at 8 months and on the large side. He is quite a heavy wetter. Can anyone suggest a good option for me?

ok hun first of all :hi: welcome to cloth !!!! if you definately wanna use pockets/ aio i would recommend either of the two that you have already mentioned and i would definately say to try both of them!!

do you have a tumble dryer?AIO's take a while to dry and some inserts can go a little crispy if they arent tumble dryed every niw and then ! do you have to use the voucher all at once?? the reason i ask is if you buy a load of one kind you might find that you dont get on well with that particular type or they dont fit Dylan properly! if i were you i would buy one in every type you wanna try before you commit your stash to one brand/type in particular!!! then if you hate one type in particular you dont have 10 + nappies to sell on !!!! hope this helps!!! if you have any more Q's please ask away n we will all try our bestst to help you hun!!!!

sara
xxxxxxx

The BumGenius AIOs are fab, but I do recommend you have a tumble dryer, it says to tumble them on the label anyway, and they take a while! They are my fave though. :)

I do have to use the voucher all at once and with one shop as I have to send it off to them in the post. I do have a tumble dryer and would probably use this most of the time. So maybe if I try one of each of the Fuzzi Bunz and the Bumgenius? Any others you recommend trying?

Pop In's are great too. We use them at night with no leaks whatsoever. If using them at night though you need to buy a night time booster too. :)

I'm sure there are loads more that people will recommend too!

i agree about the pop in!! we used ours the other night without a booster :dohh: by mistake!!! and we had no leaks! i was well impressed !!! you might also wanna try a Blueberry!! they are lovely and i love love love mine!!!

sara

xxxx

OK so Fuzzi Bunz, Bumgenius, Pop-in and Blueberry! Think that should be ok for now, I'm off to have a look. Thank you!

Do I want the Dreami Dri Pop-in or the normal one?

If by some remote chance you hate the BumGenius AIO, I'll buy it from you... getting them preloved is not proving to be easy and I'm dying to try one!

That's the good thing about decent nappies, there's a second-hand market for them. Makes experimenting not quite so risky.

The Bumgenius aren't in stock! I'm going to get one at some point though, so I'll keep you in mind if I don't like it. The lady I'm ordering through says they will take a couple of weeks to come through, which is annoying as I didn't want to have to buy any more disposables but looks like I'll have to now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->