Help

Picksbaby

Reaction score
Help needed please ladies!

I've been using the clearblue dual hormones they've worked like the packet said for me two highs then a peak. But my question is when do I have sex after seeing the peak? We had sex last night/early hours around 12/1am of this morning and I got my peak at 9am. Do we have sex again tonight and tomorrow? Or just tonight? or just tomorrow? Desperate girls! I've never really planned sex around trying to get pregnant. Trying to cover all chances please help me girls

So far -

We had sex on cycle day 8 we done it around 10.30pm and around 2.30am of cycle day 9 then I got my flashing smiley face at 9am we didn't do the deed again till last night cycle day 10 I still had a flashing smiley yesterday morning, had sex last night/early hours of this morning being cycle day 11.

Help needed please ladies!

I've been using the clearblue dual hormones they've worked like the packet said for me two highs then a peak. But my question is when do I have sex after seeing the peak? We had sex last night/early hours around 12/1am of this morning and I got my peak at 9am. Do we have sex again tonight and tomorrow? Or just tonight? or just tomorrow? Desperate girls! I've never really planned sex around trying to get pregnant. Trying to cover all chances please help me girls

So far -

We had sex on cycle day 8 we done it around 10.30pm and around 2.30am of cycle day 9 then I got my flashing smiley face at 9am we didn't do the deed again till last night cycle day 10 I still had a flashing smiley yesterday morning, had sex last night/early hours of this morning being cycle day 11.

Hi i think if u hd sex once that day in morning that'l b fine & frm peak do it every other day & from positive everyday for next 3 days. try not to panic as long thrs sperm already waiting whch i think thr shid be ur good to go. Good luck! X

Thank you I hope so! I've always tracked my ovulation to make sure but I've never planned sex around it and I've managed to get pregnant 4times last year. Just trying to make sure I've covered all areas. Think we should be in a good chance sex ever day since cycle day 8 and hopefully again tonight and tomorrow. My partner won't know what's hit him!!

Do you know when ovulation Happens after seeing the smiley face for peak? My ovulation test ic is ever so dark!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->