help!!!

amber87jones

Reaction score
Ok so after trying for 1 year i finally got my bfp..confirmed by the health department and another pregnancy center..so three in total..i am 4 weeks and 6 days almost 5 weeks..went for an ultra sound today and there was nothing there..is that normal..also i still been feeling like my period is coming is that normal..is it normal to get a bladder infection too not professionally diagnosed with a bladder infection just know the feeling..lol..this is my first and sometimes i feel like this is too good to be true..can you all help me..thank you

Congratulations on your bfp! I'm not sure about the u/s but I'm guessing since you're so early is why nothing was seen, although I'd assume at least a blob would be seen. What did your doctor or the tech say about the u/s?

I've been cramps like that so you're not alone and I've been assured that it's normal :)

They told me that you wouldn't see anything until week 7 or 8..three different tests told me I'm pregnant so there is no doubt..just looking for other people's experiences

Rest assured. You wouldn't see anything except maybe a gestational sac at 5 weeks but that can be iffy as the sonographer is looking for something the size of an appleseed pretty much. You can't see the baby (and it wouldn't even look like a baby yet as it's just a fetal pole) until 6 weeks minimum and that's only if you have a transvaginal ultrasound done. Most doctors recommend waiting until at least 7 weeks since it's so hard to see anything before that and all it does is make you worried. As for feeling like your period is coming, yep that's normal too. The achy crampy feeling is probably just the baby snuggling in and your uterus adjusting to the hormone changes and growing a little bit.

Thank you for the reassurance..this is my first so I'm questioning everything..plus I'm overweight so I'm wonder if that's not it to

Way to early to see much on u/s.

Week 6 likely to see sac,yolk & fetal pole and back end of wk 6 can see heart beating but again can be letter every baby grows at different rates.
uti are very common in pregnancy. congrats on bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"