Help!

Liz2014

Reaction score
Yesterday I had done my progesterone level at it was 17 from 27, I called my Dr. and his answer was "well that means you are not pregnant" it killed me. Today Im just devastated

I went and had my bhcg repeated today
4/19/14 bhcg 22
4/21/14 bhcg 77 progesterone 42.3
4/23/14 bhcg 150.3
4/25/14 bhcg 351 with progesterone 27
4/30/14 progesterone 17.3 only cause lab didnt do hcg
5/01/14 bhcg 1615 im pending progesterone level today

I have not stopped crying what do you guys think?

Your HCG levels look good. As far as progesterone goes that is one aspect of pregnancy I have never understood. I see ladies posting about it but I do not know good from bad. But it is weird that hcg is still rising and the other is falling. Maybe a lab mistake? Wish I could offer more advice. Hugs

Your bhcg is going up as it should and if your progesterone is dropping I'd have expected a doctor to prescribe supplements. I was on progesterone all thru 1st trimester during my pregnancy. Personally, I'd find a new doctor. Good luck.

Uhhhh does your dr have an explanation of hcg in your blood if its not due to pregnancy?? That is ridiculous. He needs to figure out what is going on with your progesterone and get you on supplements if you need them!

your doc is a fucking idiot, excuse my french. if your progesterone is dropping, i'd ask your OB to prescribe you progesterone supplements, many ladies take them. but your HCG levels look perfect and you are definitely pregnant.

i would seriously look for another doctor. this person is not providing you proper medical care, let alone offering some understanding to you as a person.

Thank you soooooooooo much ladies! God bless you all. Im changing Drs have an appoitment Tuesday meanwhile will be taking prometrium 100mg Daily and vaginal suppositories. Thank you from my heart for your answers, you have given me hope

:) good luck for your apt on tuesday! :) please update if you remember!

Good luck for your appt. Ask for cyclogest pessaries, or whatever the equivalent is in america. He sounds a complete tool! x

I would call your doctor and demand progesterone supplements! Your hcg levels seem fine. Low progesterone can cause a miscarriage but that CAN be prevented.

Hello ladies. I'm new to all of this, but at a total loss on what to do.

I tested positive for pregnancy and all my numbers looked great 639 HCG and 16 Progesterone, then I tested 3 days later and my HCG only went up to 757, tested next day and HCG went up to 874, but progesterone went down to 10.3. Dr. said he could give me progesterone, but that it probably won't change anything. Went in for an ultrasound and was able to see a sac in the uterus. Completely beside myself and not sure what to do. I have had a miscarriage before several years ago and now at 37, looks like I will have another. I don't know if I should continue to try and support this pregnancy, or if I should take something to speed up the process. We have been trying for soooo long and were beyond excited when all of our numbers looked great, but now this. If I do wait, there is a possibility of infection and D&C procedure. Help please. Has anyone had HCG slowly rise with progesterone falling and still have a healthy baby?? I'm not sure what to do or think at this point....

Thank you for your guidance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->