Help!!!!!

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
So, I got the faintest (and I mean, squint and turn the stick to the light faint) 2nd line today at 10 DPO. At first, I was cautiously elated, even though the line is so faint I had a feeling it might end in a pregnancy. Still, I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks last month, and it took us 9 months to conceive that baby, so I was excited even by the thought that I might have been able to get pregnant again.

I had a blood draw at 7 DPO for progesterone and it was 8.4. I STILL haven't heard back from my doctor about whether she'll give me progesterone suppositories. I suspect low progesterone either caused or contributed to my miscarriage, but don't know for certain (nothing ever felt quite right, and I spotted a bit a few weeks before miscarrying). I was using bioidentical progesterone cream last time, but if I had low progesterone it obviously wasn't enough to sustain the pregnancy. But I still have a lot of cream left, and I figured I might as well use it right now, just in case this pregnancy has a chance, and I can call my Dr. on Monday to find out about the suppositories.

Then I had a thought - what if it's just leftover HCG from last time?? My period is due tomorrow, and I last took a test about a week and a half ago. It was also incredibly faint, after, only 6 days earlier, having been half the brightness of the control line, so I assumed it would have disappeared altogether by the time my period was due. I don't want to delay my period unnaturally by using the cream, but if it is a real pregnancy and there's any chance the cream could help it along, I don't want to deny it what it needs..!

Sorry to write a novel! What would you all do? And do you think it's more likely to be leftover HCG, or new HCG? The reason I tested today rather than waiting to see if my period came tomorrow was that I've been having these really achy cramps in back, hips, and legs, which I've only ever gotten in pregnancy before. But I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->