Help!

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
Okay, so it's not urgent...but, I do need your guys input with a middle name for my baby girl!

I've decided on the name Emersyn! I know it's not a lot of peoples style and technically, it's a boys name. But, I love it and I'm sticking to it! :D also, I know it's really spelled Emerson, but I like it spelled Emersyn sooo no debating there.

Anyways, I was pretty set on naming her Emersyn Jade. But, my family has told me that they don't think it flows very well. :/ so I thought of Emersyn Rose? But, that sounds a little old ladyish to me (no offense). My uncle suggested Emersyn Lauren, which I liked at first, but it seems like a mouthful and doesn't seem to flow so well since both names end in an "n". I don't have any family that I want to honor, and I want to give her a very girly middle name since her first name is technically a boys lol. Anyways, do you ladies have any suggestions for me for a middle name for Emersyn?

Thanks in advance!

I think Jade flows nicely. The same with Lauren too. :)

Personally I love Emersyn Jade. I think it has such a nice sound and flow to it. Really beautiful too. It sounds like the name belonging to a precious jewel. :D

Emerson Lauren's nice but I don't think it rolls off the tongue as well as Jade.

Also, yeah, I love the way you're spelling Emersyn. Gotta love a "boy's" name for a girl. My daughter's Marley. :D

Personally I love Emersyn Jade. I think it has such a nice sound and flow to it. Really beautiful too. It sounds like the name belonging to a precious jewel. :D

Emerson Lauren's nice but I don't think it rolls off the tongue as well as Jade.

Also, yeah, I love the way you're spelling Emersyn. Gotta love a "boy's" name for a girl. My daughter's Marley. :D

Thank you! And I love Marley! One of my good friends named her daughter Marley (but spelled Marli) and I think it's adorable! :D

What's your surname?

I like Emersyn!

I love Emersyn Jade and Rose! Not Lauren though.
Emersyn May?
Emersyn Louise?
Emersyn Rae?
Emersyn Leigh
Emersyn Annabelle?
Emersyn Belle?
Emersyn Sophia?

I love Emersyn Jade!

Rose is going to be our middle name I wanted it as a first name but OH said it was too old ladyish!

I like Emersyn Lily sounds very girly and pretty x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->