help

kristy87

Reaction score
I haven't had scan yet I could be up to 13 weeks Im really unsure of dates. I've felt fine but today have brown discharge, alot of it. like my period is starting. what do I do? :-(

I've left a message on the midwifes answering machine. if remember rightly from last time they are a night mare to get a hold of...... I'll try again soon.

Get hold of your GP if midwife is out of reach or ring the EPU in your local hospital directly

Of they don't call back soon. Present yourself to an early pregnancy until and if that's not possible a general emergency room.

If you can't get ahold of your midwife, call the ER, most hospitals have a early pregnancy unit.

thanks girls. I went to maternity assessment unit as my dates were down as 13 weeks so epu wouldn't accept me. it turns out to be a mmc :-( baby baby stopped growing at six weeks. hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies I'll be back soon :) x

thanks girls. I went to maternity assessment unit as my dates were down as 13 weeks so epu wouldn't accept me. it turns out to be a mmc :-( baby baby stopped growing at six weeks. hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies I'll be back soon :) x

This happened to me. I'm so sorry - it was horrible :hugs: grieve, heal and try again :hugs:

I had a mmc found at 12 weeks. So so sorry for your loss. Take time to heal and recover, I promise you you will. PM me of you need to talk/share. Totally awful thing to happen :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: etc xxx

I'm so so sorry sweetie, I too had a mmc and know how heart breaking they are. If you feel up to it the mc forum is full of wonderful, supportive ladies

I too had a MMC earlier this year :hugs: hope you are back with us soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->