Help?!

Peanut112

Reaction score
Okay, no idea what's going on anymore. 15 days ago AF ended for me. Since then I've had symptoms like headache, bloating, fatigue, nausea, slight cramping (But not the regular AF shindig). My OH and I have been DTD nearly every day. Then yesterday, out of nowhere I woke up and there was blood! But the older blood. A fair amount of it too (just enough to soak into my underwear, no evidence on the pants or anywhere else)... and then as fast as it showed up it stopped. Instantly right after that bleeding happened, my cm went back to normal. I kept a tampon in just to be safe, but every time I changed it there was no blood so I stopped this morning.

The bloating is back and I feel more nauseous.. Maybe to the point where I don't know if I can fight it back down anymore. My breasts are quite a bit fuller and a lot more sensitive.

Has this happened to anyone? I don't know whats going on! I'm irregular but never just a 1 ooze bleed LOL. My AF was originally supposed to show around the 24th. Help??

Oh!! I just posted all of my questions for you in the other thread, but now that I see this, don't worry about answering over there. Could it possibly be implantation bld? What dpi are you again?

I don't think it is? From what I understand IB is just a little bit of blood? This was like 2 slight oozes, but maybe it looks like more because it was kind of runny/watery? lol. I SHOULD be about 8 days DPO, but I honestly don't have a clue anymore.. Just going with the flow... Literally!

I also researched possible chemical, but I'm not bleeding enough to be convinced it's that.

I've read all sorts of IB stories from where it was the size of a pinhead, to where the lady thinks they had full blown AF. Anyway, totally not trying to get hopes up... I hate getting hopes up! But isn't 8 dpo a pretty good time for that to happen? Otherwise, I'm really not sure. I used to get mid cycle bleeding, but it was mostly just streaky in EWCM.

Definitely got my hopes up LOL. No worries though I can expect the worst and take it with a grain of salt.. After all, if it's a BFN... could be worse.

I forgot to mention, I've been having dizzy spells almost to the point of thinking I was going to faint...

I just read that it was 7-10dpo, but it's also safe to test after it happens? That i'm not too sure about.

Sounds to me like it could have been implantation bleeding!

Implantation can occur anywhere from 6-12 dpo. I think it typically takes a minimum of two days post-implantation for enough hcg to be in the system to show positive on an hpt, but don't quote me on that, because I'm not 100% sure on it. You'll get your best hpt accuracy on or after the first day of your missed period, but from day 12 or so, you'll typically get over 80% accuracy on your test results.

oh boy oh boy! i'm now so excited and impatient I've no idea what to do! LOL. Settle down, Peanut, settle down... shh. Breathe.

Okay, so since I have super crazy irregular periods. The last one was supposed to show around the 24th, but was a no show... However, the next time AF is usually around is the 2nd.

If you don't have any HPTs laying around, I'd say go pick yourself up a couple of the cheapies from Walmart (they're under a dollar apiece) and hold onto them until the 2nd, if that's when AF is due. If she hasn't arrived by then, give it a go!

Did you test? I'm having similar confusion :s

On Sunday I thought af was here but by Monday evening it was gone, usually it lasts 5 days. It was a bit lighter than usual and more brown in colour. But def more than spotting... And now I have a fairly constant pinching feeling in my left side.

I thought I was out? Am I? Or does this sound like I still have a chance?

Did you test? I'm having similar confusion :s

On Sunday I thought af was here but by Monday evening it was gone, usually it lasts 5 days. It was a bit lighter than usual and more brown in colour. But def more than spotting... And now I have a fairly constant pinching feeling in my left side.

I thought I was out? Am I? Or does this sound like I still have a chance?

I did not test! I'm waiting till the end of the month cause if it was IB then the test could be more positive later. However, since you've waited longer than me.. why don't you try testing? Couldn't hurt! :shrug:

I tested... Bfn :( I think if mine was ib prob still too early though, everything I've read made me think I should test sat morning. I couldn't hold out though after reading all these things that turned out to be iv that sounded exactly like what I thought was af !

I shouldn't have tested so early, I'll try again sat morning.

Aww :( Hopefully your next test is a BFP! Maybe wait till you're supposed to start your period?

Tested this morning... BFN.
Gonna wait a few days and see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->