Help?

MommaJayd

Reaction score
I had another username on here when I first started coming around. I joined when we first started TTC back in February of 2010, but after a while I stopped coming because things weren't looking good for us as far as TTC goes and I forget what my login information was now. Haha. Anywho...
I desperately need your help. My name is Jennifer, and for over 5 years now*our family*has been struggling with secondary infertility. I have been diagnosed as having Unexplained Infertility (So basically I should be getting pregnant but I am not, and they have no idea why), and after a recent visit to*the Infertility Clinic, our RE has determined that IVF is*the only way*to give*my daughter a sibling. A brother or sister is the ONE thing she wants most in this world, and I will do anything I possibly can to heal her broken little heart and give her her dream.
I have entered a reputable Canadian contest on Facebook that, if won, would grant me $5000 towards an IVF cycle. That would cover up to*50% of the costs and it would be such a blessing. I am joining the contest a little later than some of the other participants and therefore am a bit behind in votes, and could use all of the help I can get. All you have to do is click on this link, find my video (My name is under it - Jennifer DeLorey-Worth) and click on vote. There is no needs to sign up for anything and you do not need to "Like" anything. If you could please, please, please do*my family, but most importantly my daughter,*the biggest favour in the world and help*us out by voting for our family to win this amazing prize*it would be much appreciated, more appreciated than I could ever put into words.

I am going to put the link in the comments. And thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

Let me know when you have the link! I will click it for you.

Voted! :) Good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->