Help??

Gilmoregirl1

Reaction score
Hi ladies i could really use some help. I have a one year old son and know what its like to be pregnant. I have an extremely predictable cycle but recently due to some marraige difficulties causing stress my period was early and i am not sure exactly what date i ovulated. My husband and i had sex quite a bit during the time i think i might have ovulated.I believe it was 4 days before it should have been because i had clear stretchy mucus at that time. Anyway it has been 6 days since then and today and yesterday i woke up nausiated and with headaches. Then today i have had the worst cramping. I never cramp unless im within 24 hours of my period. My chest also hurts so bad i want to rip my bra off. I did check my mucus today and there was a very tiny bit of blood. My lower back has also started cramping and really hurting. I have peed about 10 times in the last 5 hours. Isnt it too early to show pregnancy symptoms? I know i could have been off on my ovulation dates but i cant imagine by that much? My period came on the 8th and was over by the 11th. Am i going crazy

Not at all! With my second I could tell I was pregnant a week before I could test. There was no doubt in my mind. I had a ton of symptoms too! Sometimes things just happen quicker for some people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->