Help!

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
I am finished for both boys but Lucas is insistent he is asking Santa for some angry birds transformers telepods. He has talked about them in the past but have always said they are only available in America (have seen few sets here for extortionate amounts of money). He has now decided Santa can bring them, after all he travels all over the world and can stop off in America and get him some :dohh:
So how on earth do I get around this one, I am no way passing £50-60 for 3 little angry birds figures!!

I reckon by the time Christmas morning comes he will be overwhelmed with all of his presents that the angry birds will not even enter his head!! I would say that santas elves make the toys and they can't make angry birds, he's only 5, they believe anything :haha:

He thinks things through too much. He pretty much listed tonight all the toys we have for him (he has not seen just what he had been asking for/shown interest in recently) and had allotted them to different people eg. Daddy can get my Tracey island, mummy Thunderbirds figures etc. That left father Christmas apparently getting his blasted angry birds things!!

Can you give a link of the ones you have seen so maybe can help search for you?

Ignore me I read that as starwars angry birds telepods

Unfortunately can't no, can't get onto laptop and can't do it on phone :( to be honest I am not wanting to get, I am done is just hard to think of what to day as he has a comeback for everything!

We tell ours that the elves only make so many of each toy and if he runs out before he gets to your house then he gives you a surprise, and to ask for their birthday if they still want it. Tell him santa comes to the UK first so can't stop in America on the way lol

Oh may try the comes to UK first, he is all about time zones at the moment and beginning to understand that it is different times in different counties. May try a note or something too.

Yeah he actually does go to America after the uk on NORAD Santa to if you use that!!

Never have no but think I might this year!!

Home bargains had angry birds transformers jenga type game for 9.99 , could that be a compromise if you could find one.

edit: this was it https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/351...ICEP3.0.0-L&ff14=122&viphx=1&ops=true&ff13=80

I have had a look, I am not completely sure on which set you want. It is possible to get smaller sets on eBay for around £15 delivered and a larger sets on Amazon US for around £25 delivered.

I think if it might be easier if you would prefer not to buy to tell him Father Christmas ran out, you can't really argue with that! You could leave a note in his stocking or something.

Home bargains had angry birds transformers jenga type game for 9.99 , could that be a compromise if you could find one.

edit: this was it https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/351...ICEP3.0.0-L&ff14=122&viphx=1&ops=true&ff13=80

Have seen the one in home bargains but so has he and it's not right!! Annoyingly they had the exact one he keeps watching vids of a month or so ago and I nearly bought it but at the time changed my mind s was buying for sake of it, wish I had known then he wanted it!

Isn't it always the way? My Ds2 can't think of anything he wants but you can bet the week before Christmas he will come up with something and I'll be running round desperately trying to find it because he can't not have the one thing he has asked for

Santa is far too busy delivering presents to pick things up on Christmas Eve!!!
He has lots of children to get sorted and can't bring everybody everything they want etc.

Any chance he'll forget about it by Christmas? I know at that age my daughter was constantly changing her mind.

Otherwise I'd just explain that Santa wasn't able to make it this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->