Help!

Nana4111

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site, and I just wanted to get some advice. DH and I have been TTC our first baby, I have been using OPKs and I ovulated 11/9/2015, AF was due the week of 11/23/2015, and I still have not had any signs of AF. I recently got off of the NuvaRing in early October, and I have always had regular periods even after getting off of BC. I have been having all of the symptoms, back aches, nausea, I can smell everything, extreme fatigue, veiny breast and a bit sore. I have never experienced sore breast not even with AF so its a little weird. I testes a week ago at 21DPO and I believe it was BFN, I tested again a few days ago, and the results were confusing. At first they seemed negative but after a long while they both had a second line, I thought evap lines but I read that if you add water and they disappear than it is an evap line because they have no dye, but after the water, the lines were still there.There is a lot of history in both mine and my husbands family about not getting a positive until a few months along. 2 of my sisters in law didn't get there BFP until they were 5 months along, and my mother never got her BFP's until about 3 months along with all 5 of her pregnancies. Anyone have any advice. I have never been pregnant before so I don't know how it "Feels" to be pregnant but I definitely know that I am not myself and I do not feel completely normal. I really hope that I am pregnant.

Hey there, my advice would be to see a doctor. Start with a blood test and move on to a scan. Good luck xxxx

Hello did you have any news with your bfp or af x

Pregnancy tests are so accurate these days it isn't likely that you will get a false BFN this far past your ovulation. I am wondering if you ovulated later than you think you did??? You can have multiple LH surges so OPKs do not guarantee to detect ovulation. If I were you i would see a doc to get peace of mind. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->