Help!

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
:hi:

We found out we're expecting another little girl (we already have 2 girls and a boy). We're struggling with names and can never agree on one we both like.

We have a very "you can take the p**s" out of our surname so choosing a name is quite difficult.

We have just agreed on a name but now I'm not sure!

What do you think of 'Daisy'? She'll be a summer Bubba. So we also came up with 'Summer'.

We like names you don't hear around often.

I like both names although they are both fairly common where I am.

I'm also curious to know your surname, lll!

For a summer baby how about a flower name such as violet, primrose etc... You could see what would be in flower when she's due.

I think Daisy is lovely but would depend on your surname. I take it it doesn't make some silly combination?

My surname is Hiscock. And with how children act nowadays, we have to be very careful on names as we don't want our children to be picked on.

Ae, I was expecting something really exotic - either name sounds fine with your last name!

I once had customers at work who had the last name "Gobbledick" - totally off topic but it came into my head!

Yeah, my father's last name was Dick and all of my cousins grew up with those jokes. (He died when I was younger and my mom remarried, so I got away with not having to use it as a last name).

I like Daisy! And Summer. Some other ideas...

Daisy is sweet and vintagey, so what about

Maisy
Molly
Sadie
Sophie
Ivy
Clementine

Or some summer/flower suggestions:

August
June
Calla
Dahlia
Rose
Flora

One flower name that would definitely not go with your last name... Peony.

I looked up flowers that bloom in July (when she's due) and there was a flower that starts with a G (don't ask me to spell it!) Daisy. So we've chosen the name Daisy.

Thanks for the suggestions though ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->