help..

kaylab22

Reaction score
So I need some help pun pointing my ovulatoin
So I had my spotting while on mirina
2 years of spotting so I consider spotting af. While I got spotting/af January 2. Then had mirina removed the January 3rd. I had lots of bleeding but they say this is not af as it's just from the removal. Well since I had the spotting I counting those days as af. So 27 days later January 29tg. I got my first real af after removal. OK cool 27 day cycle.
So we are ttc and bbd when my calender says I'd ovulate. Well 27 days later no af well I ended up 6 days late which puts me at 33 day cycle. So now I'm on the next month I'm just rearing the end of af. And i have no idea when I'm going to ovulate since it jumped from 27 days to 33. Anyone a master at calculating that could tell me my best chances at conceiving???
Last month we bbd all week but I must of ovulated a week after so I ain't trusting the apps at the momment. And don't wanna go spend a bunch of money on ovulatoin test. Help please.

for a 33 day cycle ovulation is typically between CD 16-19 but if you're irregular right now that could change from month to month

I'm currently using cheapo ovulation tests (from the dollar store here not sure how accurate they are) as well as temping (my first month for that though so have no data to compare to)
I have irregular cycles as well...my average over the past 8 months (started tracking before TTC) has been 33 days but it goes anywhere from 29 to as long as 36

So I need some help pun pointing my ovulatoin
So I had my spotting while on mirina
2 years of spotting so I consider spotting af. While I got spotting/af January 2. Then had mirina removed the January 3rd. I had lots of bleeding but they say this is not af as it's just from the removal. Well since I had the spotting I counting those days as af. So 27 days later January 29tg. I got my first real af after removal. OK cool 27 day cycle.
So we are ttc and bbd when my calender says I'd ovulate. Well 27 days later no af well I ended up 6 days late which puts me at 33 day cycle. So now I'm on the next month I'm just rearing the end of af. And i have no idea when I'm going to ovulate since it jumped from 27 days to 33. Anyone a master at calculating that could tell me my best chances at conceiving???
Last month we bbd all week but I must of ovulated a week after so I ain't trusting the apps at the momment. And don't wanna go spend a bunch of money on ovulatoin test. Help please.

Coming off birth control will always mess with your cycles are your homornes are trying to regulate themselves. Give it some time love xx As for pinpointing ovulation you can buy bulk OPKS off eBay for quite cheap, or you can go to the chemist and get yourself a basal body thermometer. Download the app called Fertility Friend. Take your temperature at the same time every morning (after at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep), don't get up or do anything except take your temperature and then put your result into FF and that will show you what's happening xx Best of luck to you on your journey of TTC xxx

hello! Start temping, that is the only way (besides u/s) to confirm ovulation. some women have a typical O pattern and some women O at different times each cycle. OPKs can also be very useful but will not confirm O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->