Help!

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Smoking

Before i got pregnant i was a smoker. Atm im craving a cig, badly, so instead of going to shop here i am!

Anyone wanna have a go at helping curb the craving?

Distract yourself! Go for a walk, watch a film, chew gum, do some knitting, anything but just keep busy and the craving will pass.
Look at your ultrasound photos and remind yourself why you're doing it. You've done brilliantly to quit, don't give in! I know it's hard (I'm 5 years smoke free and still get the odd craving) but you can do this!

It's tough but I will pass honestly. I quit cold turkey when I found out I was having my son ten years ago. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but I knew it was totally worth it for my baby. Your doing great!

I have been 12 years smoke free, you can do it, the most helpful thing to me was the nhs quit smoking people and the lady said to me one day remember "not one puff" its a mantra i still say in my head to this day. xxx

I went to sleep on the sofa woke up and went to bed until this morning, saturday kids go to dads so i am guessin a was alot more tired than i realised. This whole pregnancy business and all the side line stress is taking its toll! but on the bright side baby is now the size of a dragon egg off GoT ( ticker says so haha) so todays a good day!

I have heard cutting a straw to cig length and just "taking drags" from it can help! Some people say all you miss is holding the object and the sucking motion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->