Help?!

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
Today AF is due. She usually comes first thing in the morning, with some spotting then full flow, and cramps. But absolutely nothing, I don't feel like she's going to come at all?

I tested on 13 dpo & 14dpo, BFN. Well, I thought I saw a line but I'm sure it was line eye.

I'm now 16dpo, not exactly late but due today with so sign of her so far. I have had a ridiculous amount of EWCM for the past couple of days. this is unusual for me before AF, I'm usually really dry with only a small amount of CM.

Also BB's started to ache really late this cycle, they usually hurt shortly after O, but are super sore only for a couple of days now. I've not tracked O this cycle, as I wanted it to be stress free, but I'm always regular so I doubt I O'd late.

I want to test but I'm scared to see BFN :(

Ok so I took an IC and I'm pretty sure it's stark white. Theres a little indent in the corner and looks as though I may of acidentally scratched it with my nail or something, and my eyes are tricking me to see a pink line where that scratch is. So I'm saying BFN. I'm 16dpo, if I was prego surely I'd be seeing something by now?

I went to the loo and holy mother of god, I've never seen so much EWCm. It's so clear and stretchy and so so much of it! No blood or any sign of AF. What's going on?

Sorry I can't help you much. Both times I was pregnant I didn't test until like 4-5 days after I was late from AF. Maybe it will get more positive or maybe you have been stressed and it has delayed things? GOOD LUCK!!

Are you sure you ovulated when you thought you did? Are you regular cycle? Could you be ovulating late?

It would be unusual not to have a positive by now if you are pregnant but it does happen sometimes. It seems more likely you are ovulating late?

I had increased ewcm before my bfp and I also got some bfn's before it from testing too early. Good luck xx

Thanks ladies. I've been using IC, still no AF this is the latest she has ever been. I'm normally very regular, always 33 days, now on CD 35 :/ I think I see a very very faint BFP on my IC..also negative OPK so I'm not O'ing. Going to wait till tommorow if Af comes, if not I'm going to buy a more reliable HPT. Still lot and lots of CM, no cramps or any sign AF is going to turn up!

Anything on these? Apparently these ones a rubbish and are so faint don't start getting dark untill 5 weeks?

Attachments

• 20180402_161326.jpg
    20180402_161326.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180402_161301.jpg
    20180402_161301.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads