HELP

I see it, but I'm not sure from the photo if it has color, or if its grey. I hate FRER and their indents

I see something faint but unsure of colour

I can see something but it looks very thin and can’t be sure of colour. I hope it gets clearer next time you test! GL!

Looks like the start of :bfp: on the frer

I see it but not sure if its pink or grey. It might just be my eyes though!

I do still see something, but unsure of colour. If it is a BFP then in 2-3 days it should be clear pink lines. Good luck!! :)

I took 7 pregnancy test they are all popping up after 2 minutes a faint positive I got a blood test done and it came back negative but on my arm the needle is next to my vein do you think she took the blood out of my arm and not my vein

Blood taken from a vein will flow into the tube, whereas blood taken from your arm will only be little droplets so they would know the difference. I don’t think it would matter where the blood is taken from anyways. Like when babies are born droplets of is blood is taken from the heel of their foot to screen for different things. Also if it hasn’t gone any darker it doesn’t look good since the first test was 5 days ago. Sorry if I’m answer doesn’t sound great but better to not get your hopes up. If it really is positive then it will be a great surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->