Help!!

lauram22

Mummy to 1 + 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi everyone....
I think i maybe loosing my marbles!!
I am 22, oh is 32 we are getting married next year and planning to start trying the straight after the wedding.
I have came off the pill already to try and get my body back where it should be.
Its great to be able to talk to people who are as frustrated as me....i dont think i can wait 11 months!!!!...heeelp!!!
laura x

:hi:

My advise is just keep focused on the wedding. There will be lots to do and many things to distract you from wanting to TTC.

Best of luck with everything and Welcome.

Hi Laura! :hi:

I agree with lcrepka! Try to focus on your wedding and really enjoy it. 11 months will go a lot quicker than you think! :)

Hi there,

Congrats on the wedding. I would agree with the other girls, concentrate on getting your wedding perfect and enjoying time with DF just the 2 of you. I know that 11 months seems ages away, but with the wedding and everything else it will fly by. In the meantime WTT is a fantastic forum everyone is soo friendly and a good laugh.

Hi Laura :hi:

I agree with Icre, just stay focused on the wedding right now. Time really does fly! The wedding will be here before you know it and then you'll be able to TTC!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->