help?

Jen92

FTM
Reaction score
So I get a BFP on tuesday but it did develop late but it was a thick blue line...then BFN on wednesday and another BFN on saturday, all FMU. AF was due yesterday but hasn't arrived and usually I know its comin for a few days but I have no feeling of AF coming whatsoever. Yesterday and last night I had this sharp pulling pain on my right side...it felt like I had pulled a muscle but that's completely gone this morning. I'm also experiencing heartburn at night, I have all the symptoms, no af and BFN, I don't wanna test again because I can't stand the disappointment . Would just love to know what's going on now.
Could I of ovulated late and therefore last week I was testing way to early. I guess I am about 16DPO today but like I said could I have ovulated late?

Sorry I can't help hun... but wanted to send you baby dust and best wishes!!!! Hope AF stays away!!!!

dont get too discouraged...some women wont test positive on hpt for several weeks depending on how much hcg their body produces...maybe a blood test is in order...or wait another week

thanks seoj :)

I haven't taken a test since friday morning... I only have one left and I dont want to be wasting money on disappointment, still no AF today and zero signs of it coming...will just see how I go this week I think..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->