help

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by kelly brown, Oct 1, 2008.

1. kelly brown

kelly brown Well-Known Member

Hi there my name is kelly i am new here
    basicly i am 24 i recently had a misscarried in april at 6 weeks 3 days ever since the day i lost the baby i have had a normail period every 28days which what i was before i knew i was expecting i had my period on the 18th of september i finish 24/25 of september but last night had belly ache and have come on very light pink but belly ache its 14days since i came on does this mean i am overlating and should still have intercourse as not heavy i have has sex when i finished my period but surely i could not be pregant is been 5 days normaly it takes w while for the sperm to travel has any one had this or no what i could happening i have never spotted in my whole life so bit curious
    thank you kelly :hug::hug:

2. JJF

JJF Finished at 3

If I understood correctly, It seems to me to be ovulation spotting, which some women get even though it sounds like you don't normally have it, after a MC some things change. I don't think you could be preg and having implant bleeding yet, seems too soon to me, but you never really know until later :)

3. kelly brown

kelly brown Well-Known Member

did i test at the doctors i am pregnant and did a home one clear blue dital and came back prgegnant