Help ......

mummy2be...

Reaction score
I have ordered a chicco polly swing in birdland for my lo but can't find any reviews online- has anyone had any experience with them? Also can anyone shed any light of the difference between a polly swing and a polly swing up?? Apart from the obvious cosmetic difference

Thanks is advance

Hi Im borrowing a Chicco polly swing from my sister. It is the kiddicare Chicco polly swing baby sketching. Goggle this
and you'll find 94 reviews. Probably reason why you cant find reviews is a while back is kiddicare were selling this item for £50 and the version you got is a newer print - that's the only difference between the one I have and the one you have.

Now onto swing up model this is the latest model and has a remote control on the side. The model I have you dont have remote control so you have to keep going up to swing to change tunes and speed. If you've just bought the other model and haven't unpacked, take it back and buy swing up. I am assuming you are paying fully price. If you got birdland on good deal then don't bother.

personally If I were to buy now, i would get swing up so I don't have to keep getting up to increase the swinging/ change tunes etc which is what irritates me a bit on current model....but its good exercise. the swing up has a different head support looks better then existing one. If you have big baby then the newborn support is too tight on one I have but without it babys head goes lop sided. Other the that I can't see any other difference.

All in all I love the chicco polly swing it is a lifesaver and must buy product for me. Another thing to bear in mind is that when you start the swing and it is on the fastest setting it will take quite some time to build up speed. Sometimes I manually help the swing by giving little push like a manual swing- im not sure if you are meant to do that though.

happy to answer any more questions, provide more advice:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->