Help!! :/

mommy2beof2

Reaction score
I am currently 27 weeks, I will be 28 weeks Sunday. We're having a lil boy BUT we still keep trying to change the name...we went from Aiden but that seems to common for us anymore and the we went to Liam but we're not too sure we like that so finally we decided on Raylan for a boy spelt like a boys name, we seen it on the tv show justified and the marshalls name is Raylan Givvins and so we fell in love with that name for a lil boy, but everyone we talk to who asks what the name is and the first thing they say is 'For a boy?!' Does it sound like too much of a girls name to you guys? Can you guys give me other unique boy names to consider please nothing too common.

I think Raylan is an awesome name for a boy :) If you want more suggestions though, have you tried just typing in "unique boy names" into Google? That's what DH and I did and we came across the name Griffin...we switched the spelling to Gryffen and it's the name we stuck with for our little guy :)

I think that Raylan sounds like a boys name - and I love it!! Don't be swayed too much by others opinions - you will never please everyone - the most important thing is that you both love it. xx

I know a Rylan and Ryland. Those are similar. I think Raylan sounds kinda girly, because it reminds me of Raelynn.

Devin is my fave, its not common now. I also like Derrick/Derek, Mason, Ethan, Seth,

I know a Rylan and Ryland. Those are similar. I think Raylan sounds kinda girly, because it reminds me of Raelynn.

I agree... I think Raylan is good if you are set on it, but if you want the spelling to look more decisively masculine, you might think about Rylan or Ryland. :flower:

I think that Raylan sounds like a boys name - and I love it!
https://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/12.lona.gifhttps://farm1.static.flickr.com/152/buddyicons/[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->