help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mel1811, Jun 7, 2011.

1. mel1811

mel1811 New Member

hey ladies
    need a wee bit of help ive just found out am pregnant but dont no how far on i am because i had a period in april but had to go for internal scan on the 5 may because of an cyst on my ovari the internal made me bleed for a couple of days so do i count this as a period or not am confused ,
    been to doctors an he said he would write to hospital for a scan appointment so i still dont no although i have a belly alredy but dont no if am 9 weeks or 6

can any one help
    thanks mel x

2. spencerspiece

spencerspiece Well-Known Member

only a dating scan will be able to give you a correct date, usually performed around 12 weeks
    if you were to go for your 12 week scan and measured 9 weeks they will just get you back in 3 weeks so dont worry to much xxx

3. Sarah24

Sarah24 Mummy to Finley

I would count your April period and go from there. Hopefully your appt will come through quickly and they can tell you for definate. Xxx

4. Narla83

Narla83 Mum of 3 & pregnant

Im sorry hun I cant help but the dating scan should come through soon and hoping someone else will be able to help you.

Congrats on your pregnancy.:happydance: