help

twinkletoes

Reaction score
i thought i might be pregnant but it was a false alarm as :witch: came today. Me and my bf were'nt trying to conceive but i would like a baby in the near future so i thought it might be agood idea to start making a note of my cycles ect but i have no idea where to start or what im meant to do :wacko:

Well the first thing to do is to write down the day you started your AF. Then see how many days between your AF's. Then you will know how long your cycle is. So I dont have to think, I made a ticker so I just look at my siggy to see what day Im on with my cycle.

If today is the first day of your cycle, then you can watch my ticker if you want to see what cycle day you are on since I started today aswell. So there for We are both on CD 1 (Cycle Day)

I think a good way to start would be to start charting.

Charting your Waking Body Temperature, Cervical Fluid and Cervical Position can indicate when you are most fertile during your monthly cycle. It can give you crucial information as to when you peak (most fertile) time is, when you have ovulated, when your menstrual period should begin, if you have successfully conceived or if there is a possibility of a hormonal imbalance. Charting would be beneficial to you as you don't have regular periods, so its hard for you to know when you are ovulating. By charting you can pinpoint ovulation.

If you want any more information on charting, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->