Help

samb

Becky's mummy
Reaction score
Becky starts nursery next Wednesday, I've neem waiting for this moment for the last 3 anc a bit years as she's had her name down at the local nursery since she was around 8 to 10 weeks old, so since November of 2005.

For 3 days next week she's going slowly, if that makes any sense, it's to help her get used to it and it doesn't just shock her that I'm taking her, dropping her off and then leaving her for 3 hours before I pick her up. She's goin for an hour next Weds aft, an hour and a half next Thurs aft and two and a quarter hours next Fri aft, before she starts on 3 hours funding a day from the following Monday (the 12th), she's doing afternoons and I'm hoping that this will wear her out before bedtime and that she'll sleep well at night because she's that shattered.

How did you all cope, and how did you all cope with your son/daughter/son and daughter (twins/triplets etc) going to the toilet on their own? Becky isn't too bad, but I must admit that she is still sitting on her potty over the course of the day, and occasionally she'll say that she wants to go upstairs & use the toilet, but the majority of the time she just goes over to her potty and pulls her pants down if she's dressed. If we aren't going out, then I don't bother getting her dressed as I don't see the point in mucking clothes up just for the sake of it, if that makes any sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->