helpful thread to ttcer's..all BFP's need your input too!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by Pearly86, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Pearly86

Pearly86 Well-Known Member

Hey dear,

couple f days back I just thought of starting a thread in pregnancy club where there are all successful ladies and got their BFPs to knw what they did differently the cycle they got it..so here is the link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-club/2027613-help-all-got-their-bfp.html

Iam sure there's gonna be useful tips in it which will be beneficial to all.. do keep checking it out here and there. to see the tips

and All the those who got thier BFP''s and havent yet contributed to it..pls pls..provide your input too. as.all are going to be so much Valuable to Us..in our journey!!

Thanks!!

2. amygrrrango

amygrrrango Well-Known Member

This is so, SO helpful, Pearly!! Thank you! And it's so funny, I was thinking about asking the same thing an hour or two ago. AF is finally here for me!! I'm ready to be back in the game!

3. Pearly86

Pearly86 Well-Known Member

hahahha Yeah its really nice and believe me the ideas the tips all the ladies giving me are so worth it man,
    I m really happy to have started this thread and this will really help others...
    do keep checking it out ..as it will be updated constantly!!
    and yayyy:happydance: you got ur periods..we are going to make it hun!!..lets just do al we can...hope just that my travel doesnt come in between else m just hopeful by newyear..m gifted with my darling baby...so I m hopeful for next three cycles...not keeping much hope these travelling days ..but if it happens it would be great!!..but m gonna do my best anyways..!!so just given myself a good deadline..in case ..something stops us bding..!!