helppp please !

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by cachete511, Jun 6, 2011.

1. cachete511

cachete511 Member

sooooooo okay here i go.. i am 20 years old and think i may be preggo? to be honest i always had an idea that i couldnt have kids bcuz with an ex i always had unprotected sex and always used the pull out method.. never ever got pregnant. sooo now with my new bf.. i had unprotected sex 5 times and used a condom 3 times and 2 outta them 3 times.. it broke >.< which also happened on my ovulation day. ive had sore breast...i feel queezy sometimes.. just early in the morning if i eat something.. i have heart burn at night.. veins on my breast and my period is 2 days late..i was suppose to get it 6/04. its not 6/06 sooo idk idk if im ready to have a kid.. im just finishing college and still have to do my externship which i doubt i can do prego.. my boyfriend is 18 -__- i know.. hush up lol.. and he just finished HS last year and doesnt have job.. wow i feel like a loser.. HELP!!!! :(

2. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

You've posted this in the Baby Name section :flower:
    If you were going for the Teen section, this thread would probably be closed because you're not sure if you're definitley pregnant.
    I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins. I'm usually on the teen section. There are alot of Twenteen's there too. Take a test, and come back. I'll be there :flower:

3. SuperKat

SuperKat New baby on the way!

Yea, I agree- you probably want to repost in a forum other than the baby name forum. But hang in there, and go take a test asap. As far as not being able to finish your externship- you can do anything you put your mind to! I wish you the best of luck, hang in there...try not to freak out until you know for sure whether you are or aren't preggo! :flower: