Hemorrhagic Corpus Luteum Cyst and cramps

jtyler612

Reaction score
I'm about 5 weeks and a few days pregnant according to ultrasound and went to hospital the other pain for pain on the right side of my navel and pelvic pain. They found a hemorrhagic corpus Luteum cyst. Sometimes the cramping concerns me. Has anyone else experienced this. I may sound paranoid but can't help it.

Does anyone else also experience hip pain or ache? The nurse at hospital said round ligament pain. But isn't it too early for that?

I've had pelvic cramping and lower back ache since finding out at 4 weeks and I'm 9 weeks 1 day now, I've had 2 ultrasounds and everything has been fine so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about! you'll be fine and I've got my fingers crossed for you, Hopefully your cramping stops soon! x

Thank you Shannonleigh!! That makes me feels better!!! Glad your pregnancy is going well!!!! Happy and healthy nine months to you!!!

No not yet but nurse told me to expect it but haven't. I'm 6+1 today. Cramps arent really there anymore. I'm having hip pain that radiates to inner thigh so nurse thinks I have nerve pain. She said it's normal.

hemorrhagic corpus Luteum cyst,

a regular corpus cyst is just a cyst that is producing progesterone until the placenta takes over...

a hemorrhagic corpus Luteum cyst is a bit different...they will need to keep watch of your progesterone and make sure it stays where it belongs...

They haven't checked progesterone and they don't seem worried.

They haven't checked progesterone and they don't seem worried.

usually they would keep an eye because most people with this end up on progesterone supplements. Im not trying to worry you. Im just saying what usually goes along with this. You can ask them to keep an eye and ask for a blood progesterone test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->