hen can you start using baby wipes??

I used them from day one. We used pampers sensitive and still use them, so far leo has had no probs

Straight away! The hospital and MWs never told me about cotton wool and water (I knew I was suppose to use it, but never did).
I fail to see how it would even be possible to clean up those first few poos in the hospital with just cotton wool and water-yuk!

I used them when we got home from the hospital! The sensitive ones were fine. I think most babies won't have any problems with the wipes. Perhaps just some with extremely sensitive skin. It makes it a lot easier than mucking around with cotton wool etc. x

i used cotton wool and water for the first 3 weeks then switched to pampers sensitive or huggies pure wipes. ive now started buying supermarkets own wipes unless the others are on offer. x

We used them from day one :shurg: It was never recommended to us to use cotton wool and water.

We've always used the Huggies Natural Care Hypoallergenic Scent Free ones. We've never had even a hint of a rash or problem.....but as someone above said - all babies are different

thanx to all for the replies. starting on the huggies pure wipes. :flower:

I used Huggies Pure from birth and his bum has been fine not even red.

well we had no choice but to use them for the first week (in NICU) but as soon as we got out we useing wipes.

<3

I used them from the minute both of mine were born - huggies pure I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->