Hen party dares.

Noodlebear

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Yes, we're going to draw 'willy straws' and whoever gets the shortest will have to do a dare. :haha: Grown ups might want to avoid this thread ;) The hen do is tomorrow, I have thought of a few dare ideas and bought a pack of dare cards but a lot of them are a little too 'out there' for my friend, she's not the most confident person in the world.

Any ideas ladies? I'm thinking more 'funny' for this particular group although I do have a couple of slightly cheekier ones for anyone who fancies it. Excited! We're going to London, so far the biggest place I've been for a night out is Bournemouth lol.

Are you going to do this before going out in a hotel room or something or when your out in the town?

I'm thinking of ones that will suit both, realistically I think we'll probably forget all about them once we get out though lol.

Here are some we did on a friends hen do:

Propose to a stranger
Photo taken on/near sports car (we managed to find a Ferrari!)
Serenade a stranger
Use a cheesy chat up line on a guy
Flash your bum
Take off your bra in the middle of dance floor
Attach a clothes peg to stranger without them knowing

Im out on a hen do tomorrow in london too!
I have no ideas lol

It's clearly the place to go!! Lol. Don't drink too much ;)

Some fab ideas above, definitely adding them to my list!

Challenge them to buy another mans worn boxer. My friend had to do it once. Haha

Some dares we had on my hen do were:

Squeeze a strangers bum.
Convince someone you're famous (my friend did this amazingly well, she convinced a bloke she was a presenter on babestation, and acted all outraged when he didn't recognise her :haha:)
Shouting 'I love willies' as loud as you can in the middle of a bar.

There were loads more, but those are the only ones I can remember!

I wonder how long it'd take to convince a guy to give us his boxers lol!!
I LOL'd at the convincing someone you're famous dare!! That's definitely going on my list, perhaps along with the babe station example :haha:

It's a few hours away for us but the bride to be is London mad so it was a no brainer really! You have fun too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->