herbal teas??

mamadonna

Reaction score
I really love a herbal tea every now and then but not sure which ones are safe for me to drink,and can't find much info

The thing is I had my thyroid removed so need to know what's safe when using thyroxine
Also which ones are safe when ttc or in pregnancy!!

Any info is muchly appreciated thank you x

As far as im aware its just RLT you have to avoid. Green tea is amazing for you but takes a while to get use to it. Just check the packs though as some do still have a bit of caffeine in them x

HI Mammadonna :flower:

I love my fruit teas too....but my advice is to avoid Green Tea, your thyroxine won't thank you for drinking it, as I believe they don't get on too well.
There are a few differing opinions on it, but lots of articles showing that Green tea and thyroxine aren't good friends. If there's even a hint that it will react with my thyroxine absorbtion then i won't touch it.

With regards to my favourite fruit teas....peppermint, "strawberry & mango" and "strawberry & raspberry" are fighting for shelf space in my cupboard right now, but Twinings "Maple & Camomile" is absolutely rocking my world !!

Hi fuzzy,lovely to here from you!!!!

Still no pregnancy for you yet either eh??!how you feeling about it all,are you getting any help??

I'll give some of them teas a try!!I'm loving ginger tea.peppermint and really digging licorice tea!!

Still no pregnancy for you yet either eh??!how you feeling about it all,are you getting any help??

I am getting help, but I think the help options are running out :nope:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1954503-fuzzycazs-journal.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"