Here again! 8w 2d after miscarriage :)

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
So 8 weeks and 2 days I had a miscarriage. Now I am currently 8 weeks 2 days pregnant :). Been wanting to post it on here for ages but only just told parents today and know a few people in person on here :).

At the beginning the hospital kept saying it was left over from last time. They done bloods, hcgs of 85... Went back 2 days later... Bloods of 542! Went for a scan at 5 weeks 4 days, they were saying they thought it was a molar pregnancy! She was saying she thought it would end in another miscarriage as there was another subchronic haematoma. I started to bleed with really bad cramping. Had a scan the following day and baby had a perfect heartbeat, measuring perfectly as well :).

So glad for a positive outcome for you. I wish you much health and happiness and a smooth journey to second trimester! :) Did you just find out?

I found out 4 weeks ago but didn't want to post when I found out as I know a few people on here :)

Congratulations!!!!!! :hugs: !!!!!!!!:flower: Wishing you a H&H9Months

Congratulations!! That's great news :flower:

Congrats!!!!! I'm 9w today right after miscarriage too!

I am 8w 2d too! In a similar situation - had a MMC at 8 weeks last time so scared but happy x Congrats x

Hey hun! Congrats! We are due two days apart :)
Coincidentally I also have a SCH with this baby!

Congratulations!! :) I'm also 8 weeks 2 days!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->