Here again yes I'm nuts

I think digi's are only good for showing an incredulous OH that yes you really are pregnant lol or seeing the 1-2 turn into 3-4. At this early stage it's way more satisfying to scrutinize lines & see them get darker! I bet if you did another digi in a few days it'll give you a yes answer.

I think digi's are only good for showing an incredulous OH that yes you really are pregnant lol or seeing the 1-2 turn into 3-4. At this early stage it's way more satisfying to scrutinize lines & see them get darker! I bet if you did another digi in a few days it'll give you a yes answer.

Thank you for your continued support means alot even when I'm having a mini panic attack lol xx

I’ll join your cursing. I think that digi is bullshit

Isn't it just :shrug: tbh I've heard bad things about frer digis :cry: may just stick to what I no the cb digi lol, and want to say thank you for the support and the giggles honest I don't no how I got through most days then you pipe up :haha: xx

Huge fx for you honey, I don’t trust the digi at all

Morning lovely ladies 14dpo the pregmate is taking its sweet time, so my advice is if using pregmate please be mind full they take ages have no frer left but getting some today xx

20220506_075105.jpg 20220506_075142.jpg 20220506_075258.jpg

Line tests drives me crazy, after the first one I did digi to see it was changing from 1-2 to 3+ and then stopped.
Congratulations :bfp:

Line tests drives me crazy, after the first one I did digi to see it was changing from 1-2 to 3+ and then stopped.
Congratulations :bfp:
I second this! after my digi I just did the digi a week later! It's likely because I ran out of tests before the digi, but it would drive me crazy too x

lines look amazing though @tdog

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->