Here again yes I'm nuts

Tbh now looking the bottom one doesn't seem to have much dye in you can tell in control line :shrug: xx
Firstly, congratulations <3
I was just about to say the same - the FRER looks like it has less dye, which seems to happen a lot with them! Your tests are looking great. I think the last couple of days have taken a leap in progression

Firstly, congratulations <3
I was just about to say the same - the FRER looks like it has less dye, which seems to happen a lot with them! Your tests are looking great. I think the last couple of days have taken a leap in progression

Thank you love yea now I look at last couple days they have gone a lot darker I just need to sit back and chill hard to tho :haha: I have 5 frers left ones they gone that's it I'll stop testing scan booked for 6th June seems so far away lol xx

Ya, then when we are further along we obsess over if the baby is still moving etc then when they’re born we obsess over whether they are breathing haha guess it’s maternal instincts! Lol

First tri sucks with anxiety. I hate it. Your tests are gorgeous and progressing well!

Thank you ladies :flower: even when there here I check every 5 secs to see if still moving I do still now with my nearly 3 year old and the 15 month old lmao xx

Love watching the progression pics. Good to know pregmate sucks.(I too have a very large quantity that will go unused lol)

The other tests know better though Congrats !!!:wohoo:

Love watching the progression pics. Good to know pregmate sucks.(I too have a very large quantity that will go unused lol)

The other tests know better though Congrats !!!:wohoo:

Thank you :flower: I brought them as most of my YouTubers used them, I'm literally p'ing on them for sake of it lol xx

18dpo frer have stalled now lines still so not panicking :blush: xx

20220510_075031.jpg 20220510_075058.jpg 20220510_075125.jpg

Just coming to check out the lines!! Lovely cb glad they are getting so dark x

Just coming to check out the lines!! Lovely cb glad they are getting so dark x

I'm just glad the cb has gone dark now I stupidly done another digi yesterday and still 1-2 weeks I'm not worried about it as they can be temperamental lol xx

Those digis with weeks are not reliable…hence why they pulled them in the states. That FRER has lots less dye. You’re fine!

That CB tho. So dark. those CB weeks things can be weird.
I tested at 4 weeks and got a 1-2 and then I tested a few days later. I did 2. The first said 1-2 still and the second said 2-3 lol. Crazy didn’t get a 3+ until 5 weeks but remember u ovulated supper late love and conception could of happened the day after.
I think ure lines look good.
The pregmates need binning. X

I really think U will be absolutely fine: I think ure going to have a girl. I got a real gut feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->