Here again yes I'm nuts

Wow! I'd believe it! Mine from 10DPO was SOOO faint most people would have thought it was negative. It was the last one in the box lol, so I didn't have anymore to compare it with while actually being pregnant.

My frer with that pregnancy was dark but also ended in mmc tho xx

These were my frers that I did at the same time ad premom xx

20220505_101816.jpg

Oh come on! I finally get the time to come on this board and there is no confirmation BFP yet??

@Classic Girl unfortunately it was another loss I did get a digi that was positive but couple days later started bleeding really heavy :cry: xx

Omg @tdog that’s a bfp!!! That’s just what my 8dpo frer looked like this time!!!! Omg omg omg

Oh god hun, I thought you had tested again! I totally should be doing the kids tea, cleaning blah blah etc but I keep checking to see if you have poas!

I see that bfp ..ya girl I'm so happy for you. Hope this is your sticky baby.

Oh my gosh ladies you have me in stitches well went to test again but my p like water so tbh there's no point in testing so I'll see how it is for t
rest of night weather I will test or not xx

Can't wait for update test. I keep popping on hoping to see a new one. Good luck. I have a feeling you are pregnant again just from the first frer. Stick baby stick.

Ladies think that test must have been the famous frer indent :shrug: took another didn't even take a photo as not worth it I sort of new tbh xx

Aw T I’m crossing everything for you!! I’m 9DPO and have a pretty obvious line but been burned so many times that I won’t accept it yet lol

So I done 9dpo one this morn it's there but faint so still thinking indent tbh :cry: xx

20221006_072303.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->