Here again yes I'm nuts

Thanks for looking lovely ladies tomorrow will have a clearer answer I will be doing another later on tho xx

I can see it as well @tdog and I never see hardly anything on most tests! Fingers crossed!

Can definitely see that. Fingers crossed for you xx

Maybe that test was just a dud! Fx’d for your next. I wanna be bump buddies!! xx

I see lines on both frer so I don't think it's the indent line. Have you taken any strips yet? Good luck with your next test

@tdog well I just did a CB digi that gave me the book symbol, slap in the face, feel like crying over that. Guess I’ll be testing again tomorrow cause holding during the day is pretty hard for me :cry:

@tdog well I just did a CB digi that gave me the book symbol, slap in the face, feel like crying over that. Guess I’ll be testing again tomorrow cause holding during the day is pretty hard for me :cry:

Oh that sucks!!! Those things are freaking expensive too. How frustrating!

10 dpo test. I took 2 of them this morning and saw super super barely there faint lines on both. Sent a pic to bff and she didn't see anything. But tdog said she saw something in another thread. So I figured I could post it here and get more opinions to help pass the time . This is my first cycle after a chemical pregnancy. I always hear that you are supposedly more fertile after a miscarriage, but who knows.IMG_20221006_073428620_HDR.jpg

10 dpo test. I took 2 of them this morning and saw super super barely there faint lines on both. Sent a pic to bff and she didn't see anything. But tdog said she saw something in another thread. So I figured I could post it here and get more opinions to help pass the time . This is my first cycle after a chemical pregnancy. I always hear that you are supposedly more fertile after a miscarriage, but who knows.View attachment 1111788

Yea think that's bollox excuse French lol I had a missed miscarriage June fell last cycle Aug and had a chemical/Miscarriage:shrug: so we shall see lol xx

@Momof2onetube how bloody frustrating for you yep holding is a flipping nightmare :shrug: xx

Yea think that's bollox excuse French lol I had a missed miscarriage June fell last cycle Aug and had a chemical/Miscarriage:shrug: so we shall see lol xx

@Momof2onetube how bloody frustrating for you yep holding is a flipping nightmare :shrug: xx

Have you tested today, tdog??? Any symptoms this month? What dpo are you?

Have you tested today, tdog??? Any symptoms this month? What dpo are you?

I tested this morn still a line but unsure, I'm 9dpo today no real symptoms just sore boobs that's about it xx

I see it! 9 dpo is still SO early! I didn’t get a hint of anything until 10DPO. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Tested again and looks negative so must have been a indent xx

@markswife10 with Heidi and quinn I was 9dpo when found out with them my 3rd I was 8dpo when there was a shadow of a line, I temp and opks then aswell so new my dates were right, but I no if I don't get a line by 12dpo I'm out which I'm leaning more towards :shrug: xx

20221006_172550.jpg 20221006_173034.jpg 20221006_173154.jpg

Tdog, I see something on that FRER! I can't see color, but I swear I see some sort of line. Hopefully it's the start of something! Don't lose heart, yet! 9 dpo is super early. I read it is actually the most common day for implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->