Here again yes I'm nuts

I can see all the lines!!! Any more? lol

So sorry about the car crash! Are you and the children ok? Bet it shook you up, especially with them there xxx

I can see a line popping up on your frer. Looks like it’s still processing, what does it looks like dr?

@Becca_89 we are all fine very shaky still but we OK I was actually more bothered about the babies than myself or the car :shrug: I'm achy now tbh, I'll do some more when get home hehe I'm at my man's atm need to chill lol xx

@Lucy3 I don't no I'm out atm but I'll have a look when get home I no way out time frame then but still lol xx

@Lucy3 this I dry bit there's scratches on it so it's hard to see xx

20220129_001357.jpg

Right ladies I done a one step and a easy@home and looks like a :bfn: see what rhe morning brings now xx

I can see something on your dry one, faint but looks pink?

Just done some tests went to loo and when wiped there's a bit of blood so that answers my question :rofl: xx

So here they are anyway...

The frer still has a pink line but it's fainter :shrug: xx

20220129_083848.jpg 20220129_083927.jpg 20220129_083954.jpg 20220129_084110.jpg

I can see faints on the FRER, does the bleeding feel like it could be early AF?

I can see faints on the FRER, does the bleeding feel like it could be early AF?

No it was just when wiped it was there normally I have back ache af cramping nothing :shrug: it was like a light pinkish colour but will start full on prob :shrug: xx

Are you trying to conceive? I hope AF won’t come. I love looking at lines so post as many as you like. X

Sorry love they look negative to me this morning. Where are you in ut cycle I forgot. Could it be af already?

Sorry love they look negative to me this morning. Where are you in ut cycle I forgot. Could it be af already?

I track with opk (even with implant in) and I actually did ovulate :shrug: I've had no more bleeding tho just this when wiped :shrug: I'd be 12dpo we had sex 2 days prior to positive o test :shrug: xx

Don't normally have af till 14dpo so don't no body is weird, tbh I'm a little gutted if honest might see if he will ntnp but see what he says ‍:shrug: xx

That sounds like a plan talking to him about ntnp. Seems like you want another baby. Can't hurt to ask. If he says no he better wrap it up lol cuz seems like your fertile even with the BC

Does he know it don't work well for you?

I didn't realize you still ovulated with the implant in.

Did you test again ??

Sorry for all the questions haha O:)<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"