Here again yes I'm nuts

That sounds like a plan talking to him about ntnp. Seems like you want another baby. Can't hurt to ask. If he says no he better wrap it up lol cuz seems like your fertile even with the BC

Does he know it don't work well for you?

I didn't realize you still ovulated with the implant in.

Did you test again ??

Sorry for all the questions haha O:)<3

I think I must be the odd one that prob does your not supose to I had o tests in ad I came off injection and we were doing pull out :blush: and it went blazing positive and had the o pains on cd 20 :shrug: he nos what I'm like with bc and he just shugs his shoulders lol I was going to pd in a cup ready then wiped and there was brownish blood there so didn't bother :haha: xx

@NightFlower it usually does suppress ovulation but not always and it also works in other ways to prevent pregnancy like making it harder for any sperm to reach the egg :)

I sometimes wounder if was easier for him to get snip :shrug: but he won't he said he won't feel like a man :shrug: xx

Right ladies I have spoke to Paul and he said he will have a think on the ntnp :shrug: xx

@NightFlower it usually does suppress ovulation but not always and it also works in other ways to prevent pregnancy like making it harder for any sperm to reach the egg :)
Okay thanks for the information. Once I get pregnant and have last baby I'm thinking about what BC I want to go on. Was on the depo when I was a teen. Didn't like it that much!!

Okay thanks for the information. Once I get pregnant and have last baby I'm thinking about what BC I want to go on. Was on the depo when I was a teen. Didn't like it that much!!

I didn't like the depo at all I put weight on and it made me a bag :rofl: the bc I do live tho is the coil the pill makes me ill so can't really have that :shrug: xx

Right done a few tests have no frer left and there shadows that's all they are shadows :shrug: ](*,) xx

20220130_004015.jpg 20220130_004111.jpg

New tests this morn swear there something there the spotting has stopped was only a few spots yesterday when I wiped:shrug: xx

20220130_101134.jpg 20220130_101303.jpg Screenshot_20220130-102408_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220130-102421_Gallery.jpg

I see something on one of the One Steps.....I hope you get the outcome you wish for x

Thank you for looking ladies really appreciate it :flower: xx

Anyone else see this or my eyes buggered :rofl: xx

20220130_152638.jpg 1643556592412.jpg

I see it on the tweaked photo.

I’d consider staging an intervention but then I’d have nothing to look at so….

I see it on the tweaked photo.

I’d consider staging an intervention but then I’d have nothing to look at so….
I had to tweak it so you can see it so I'm not mad lmao :rofl: see that's why I'm on here for keep your eyes looking :rofl: xx

Any update?

Hey love yea stared bleeding last night heavier today but not like I normally am but my body does weird stuff :rofl: but spoke to oh he told me we will do ntnp just see how we go basically :shrug: xx

Hey love yea stared bleeding last night heavier today but not like I normally am but my body does weird stuff :rofl: but spoke to oh he told me we will do ntnp just see how we go basically :shrug: xx
Sorry your bleeding and yay he agreed to ntnp. We were doing that but changed our minds because we are older going .
So now you'll get the implant out? Or did you say you had it out. I can't remember what you said sorry lol I'm bad with remembering who Saif what on here. So many ladies.:blush: O:)

I love that your husband is on board for more!! You go girl!

@NightFlower I'll be making an appointment to get it out probably some time this week xx

@BSelck24 I'm glad he is but he will prob be in shock when happens :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"